Starcross 6 Medium Hard - 100/90R19 57M
- Improved Traction
- Long lasting grip
- Born for podium results
- Adaptive design provides grip and control on intermediate terrain
- MICHELIN Starcross 6 is the 1st MICHELIN motocross tyre with Silica technology that maintains the tread block shape over time.
- MICHELIN Starcross 6 Medium Hard was developed alongside pro riders and is ridden in World and National championships.
- Specific positioning of the tread blocks on the 3 zones: central, intermediate and lateral associated with a specific shift of these zones.
- One goal: To offer an exceptional grip/traction/longevity compromise.
- Recommended pressure is dependent of the terrain, weather conditions, the motorcycle power and the rider's level of skill.